The Endless Summer Wooden Swimming Pools Range
Turn your dreams into reality with one of our range of Endless Summer Wooden Swimming Pools which offer you an easy to build pool (using the put together log-lap kit system) which come in 3 standard sizes available of the shelf, for immediate delivery.
This range of wooden pools can be used above ground or submerged into the ground.
Please take a look at the installation manual at the bottom of this page for more information.
Sizes available are:
- 4.2m Deluxe Octagon pool (1.3m Deep)
- 4.7m x 2.9m Deluxe Sport stretched Octagon pool (1.3m Deep)
- 6m x 4.2m Deluxe Octagon pool (1.3m Deep)
This range of wooden pools offers, as standard:
- Wooden Surround - A single plank wooden deck plank 300mm wide, 50mm thick shows quality and adds strength to the top lip of the pool
- Entry Ladder - Manufactured from 316 grade stainless steel, with a double top tread and added structural support bar to reduce liner wear where it is needed most.
- Exit Ladder - Beautifully crafted to match the rest of the pool, with hardwood treads and soft wood sides
- Flow & Return fittings - Full size skimmers with inlets and suction fittings to match
- Steel Brackets - The Steel plates and foot shoes used in the construction of the Endless Summer pool have been designed to remove the need for extra external bracing found on other timber pools. All this adds up to give one of the strongest free standing pools on the market.
- Log-Lap Assembly - The Scandinavian redwood walls are professionally notched in house on state of the art machinery, to guarantee ease of build and maximise the strength of the construction.
- The Liner - comes in a choice of 5 colours (as below)
- Filtration Kit - Sand Filter including the media or a Cyclone Multi Pump/Filter.
- Chemical Starter Kit
- Maintenance Kit
- Solar Cover
You can also add to this range (please ask for more information):
- Fastlane Swimming Machine (Counter Current) easy to install
Heating your pool:
The size of the heat pump needed will depend on the water volume of the pool, we are making the assumption that the pool will be heated to 28 degrees and will be covered with all solar cover for 20 hours a day with a single-phase power supply.
If any of these factors change please advise us as we can look at the recommendations again for you to be accurate.
- 4.2m Deluxe Octagon pool (1.3m Deep) Giving you 18m3 of water - You will need a heat pump that is between 6.5-10kw (An inverter needs to be the larger of these sizes to ensure it runs at a lower power consumption)
- 4.7m x 2.9m Deluxe Sport stretched Octagon pool (1.3m Deep) Giving you 18m3 of water - You will need a heat pump that is between 6.5-10kw kw (An inverter needs to be the larger of these sizes to ensure it runs at a lower power consumption)
- 6m x 4.2m Deluxe Octagon pool (1.3m Deep) Giving you 32m3 of water- You will need a heat pump that is between 14-17kw (An inverter needs to be the larger of these sizes to ensure it runs at a lower power consumption)
Installation and Assembly
The pool can be assembled by most competent DIY installers, or the customer can choose to use a local carpenter or handy-man to assemble the pool.
However, we do have some engineers across the country that we may be able to recommend, please give us your full address for us to take a look for a recommendation for you in your area.
A qualified electrician should be used to run the power supply to the pool and to make the necessary connections.
The pool can be laid on a flat, level concrete slab to take the weight of the pool and to avoid it moving or sinking once filled with water.
This pool comes with a Styrofoam base plus a foam base underlay to help protect the liner from damage which is supplied with the pool.
Please see the user manual for details of how to install the pool
Please ensure that you have sufficient time, labour, tools and the skill required to assemble the pool before purchasing
Please contact us if you have any queries
These pools are in stock for a delivery time of approximately 1 week.
We offer free delivery to most postal address's in the UK, unless you are in a remote area where our courier may charge a small fee.
The wooden pool will be delivered in several large wooden pallets on a high sided lorry with a fork lift
Before delivery, the delivery company should call you to arrange a suitable delivery date
When the lorry arrives at your property the driver will unload onto your drive. Please note a lot of delivery drivers will not deliver to a gravel drive, please specify if your property has a gravel drive.
We would recommend you have additional help to move the pool to a dry position free from sunlight for storage until the pool will be installed.
Please inform us in advance if your property has restricted access for large vehicles
The warranty on the Endless Summer pool range is
- 10 years on the structure of these wooden pools
If you need any assistance or advice, please Contact Us and our friendly team will be happy to assist
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
for all enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org