The Bayswater Octagonal Wooden Pool 3.694m x 6.564m (1.31m Depth)
- Product Literature
- Delivery & Payment
Bayswater Premium Wooden Pool
Update Oct 2021 – Please note delivery of the all the Thermo pools are on a 12/14 week lead time
We appreciate that customers require the freedom to specify exactly what they need, with their wooden pool. With this range each pool can be customised to suit the customer’s needs, making it easier to up-spec to a top of the range piece of equipment that can be enjoyed for years to come.
We have listed what we regard as essential components and optional extras.
All of our pool structure kits include:
- A robust timber structure – using 44m pressure treated redwood timber, which is selected from renewable sources. Included are all necessary timber supports and fixings.
- An exotic two-piece hardwood top shelving – Featuring our own reversible bespoke profile, designed to make fixing as neat as possible using plug and pellet hidden fixings.
- Metal Braces – For pools that require metal braces these are included in the structure kit. On premium pools, these are cleverly boxed in to keep the wonderful timber aesthetics.
- Pool Ladders – All premium wooden structure kits now contain an external wooden pool ladder and our new removable stainless-steel ladder, making tailor made covers simple to use.
- Foam & Felt underlay – Giving our tailored liners a beautiful soft touch as well as added protection, complete with spray adhesive and underlay tape.
- White goods Kit – Wide mouth skimmer, return and low-level suction where appropriate.
- IFlo 0.75hp Pump – Please see info below
- We have included the plain blue liner to this pack, but the tileband/mosiac pattern is available as an upgrade – please see optional extras
The Bayswater 3.694m x 6.564m (1.31m Depth) wooden pool, an attractive addition to any garden. Small enough and with a unique design to fit even the cosiest of gardens. With a 10 year guarantee on the structure this pool will give your family years of fun.
Simply select the components needed from the list above. If you are buying a pool for the first time the minimum you will need will be the Structure Kit, Filtration Kit, Liner and Maintenance Kit.
2. Dimensions of pool:
- Internal Width : 3.694m
- Internal Length : 6.564m
- Wall Height : 1.280m
- Total Height inc Top Shelving : 1.312m
- Water Volume : 31m3
3. Equipment Included:
- Robust Timber Structure – 44mm Pressure treated, renewably sourced Redwood Timber plus all supports and fixings.
- Exotic 2-piece Hardwood Top Shelving – Reversible, bespoke design with plug & pellet hidden fixings for a neat finish.
- Ladders – External wooden ladder & Internal Stainless-Steel Ladder.
- Side Mount Liner Lock – Ready to receive the liner plus liner lock wedging to finish.
- Foam & Felt Underlay – Giving the tailored liner protection as well as a lovely soft touch plus adhesive & tape.
- Flow Equipment – Wide Mouth Skimmer, Return.
4. Filtration kit included in package:
- IFlo 0.75hp Pump – iFlo gives quality and reliability, its heavy duty motor ensures that it’s one of the quietest pumps on the market. The iFlo comes ready mounted on its base-plate and is pre-plumbed with all filter/pump pipework and connections for fast and easy installation, with a top quality top mounted 7-way multi-port valve. The iflo’s multi-port valve incorporates an integral sight glass and pressure gauge.
The Filtration Kit comprises of the following:
- 0.75hp pump
- 500mm blow moulded filter tank
- Outstanding value
- Simple to install
- Ultra quiet, self priming
- Quality 7-way multi-port valve
- Union connectors for quick installation and servicing
- 50kg Grade 1 Glass Media
- 8 x 1.5″ 1.5m lengths of ABS pipe
- All required pipe fittings
- Cleaning fluid and pipe cement
- Pipework – All essential hard plumbing & fittings in ABS/PVC plus glue, pipe cleaner & PTFE tape.
Please note we can offer upgraded Pump Filter sets, so please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
5. Optional Extras Available:
Lighting – White LED or Colour Change LED both come complete with necessary controllers, transformers and deck kits. Again simply select which option you would like from above.
Plain, Plain with Tile-band or fully Patterned 0.75mm liner available in many Colours, Patterns & Tile-bands. Comes beaded to fit into side mount liner lock.
6. Heating the pool
If you are looking to heat your pool, you have the choice of two options:
- Electric Heater which is cheap to buy but expensive to run
- Heat Pump which is cheap to run but slightly more expensive to buy.
This pool has 32m3 of water so these heating options will be ideal:
1/ Electric Heater which is cheap to buy but expensive to run and will heat your pool all year long.
You will achieve 1 Kw of heat output into the water for every 1 Kw of power used from your supply. So works out a lot more expensive to run than the Heat pump option.
|12Kw Elecro Evolution Electric Pool Heater,|
(Must be kept Indoors or in Plant Housing)
2/ If you are looking to use a Heat Pump to keep the running cost down then you have to decide which months of the year you want to swim:
Summer (May – Sep)
Extended Season (Apr – Oct)
Once you have decided this you can than look to see which heat pump is the best one for you. Now this will vary depending on the pool’s location in the country as the outside air temperature is drastically different in Scotland from Cornwall’s air temperatures (taking into account the worst temperatures at night and the coldest parts of the period you choose).
We can help size the correct unit for you to ensure you achieve the desired water temperature (normal temp for this pool is 28 degrees, and it should not be heated over 30 degrees as this reduces the life span of the liner).
As a rough guide for this pool we have added some options at the top of this listing for you, but here is a explanation to the season to expect from each. Please bear in mind that you can never over size a heat pump but the results of under sizing it will mean you will not have the water temperature you require for the period you want. In addition to this, if you are further up North please increase the size of your heat pump to compensate for the colder outside air temperatures:
Summer use options (May – Sep) – Please click on the link below to see the product information:
Extended Season options (Apr – Oct) – Please click on the link below to see the product information:
All Year options – Please click on the link below to see the product information:
See please press this link for our full range of Heat Pumps
7. Installation and Assembly
Please read and follow all instructions supplied with the pool & all equipment. Extra equipment purchased may require professional installation. Please call us with any questions.
A qualified electrician should be used to run the power supply to the pool and to make the necessary connections.
It is recommended that the filtration equipment unless housed in the (Wooden Pool filtration Enclosure as listed on the optional extras) is at least 3.5m from the pool.
The pipework kit included with the filtration kit should be sufficient to achieve this. If you are planing to install the flow equipment further away more pipework may be needed.
Also a Bypass system may be needed for installing a heater which is also available on our sister website.
A smooth concrete slab is the best base for a wooden pool. Speak to a trusted local builder for advice on your specific placement area. Failure to set up the pool flat and on compact level ground could result in the pool’s collapse or injury to users.
The pool can be assembled by most competent DIY installers, or the customer can choose to use a local carpenter or handy-man to assemble the pool.
However we do have some engineers across the country that we may be able to recommend, please give us your full address for us to take a look for a recommendations for you in your area.
You can fit it above ground, below ground or partially in-ground – whatever suits your needs. You can choose to fit the wooden pool yourself or have a local expert do some or all of it for you, the choice is yours. We would recommend that you are reasonably experienced at self-build if you intend to install it yourself.
8. Thermo Pool Installation Video
9. Delivery information
Deliveries of these pools is now In March 2021
Delivery is free – However there is a £500 delivery surcharge to all Scottish postcodes (AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, IV, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD.). Please contact us to order if you are in these postcodes.
The wooden pool will be delivered in several large wooden pallets on a high sided lorry with a fork lift
Before delivery, the delivery company should call you to arrange a suitable delivery date
Please note a lot of delivery drivers will not deliver to a gravel drive, please specify if your property has a gravel drive.
Please inform us in advance if your property has restricted access for large vehicles
When the lorry arrives at your property the driver will unload onto your drive.
After delivery we would recommend you have additional help to move the pool to a dry position free from sunlight for storage until the pool will be installed.
The warranty on the Thermo Pool Wooden pool range is
- 10 years on the structure of these wooden pools
- 5 Year standard warranty on the Liner.
- 2 years on the Motor of the IFlo Pump Filter
12. Product Literature
|Thermo Pools Brochure|
If you need any assistance or advice, please Contact Us and our friendly team will be happy to assist
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
for all enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
|Thermo Pools Brochure|
We accept all major credit and debit cards, Bank Transfer (BACS) and PayPal
For details of PayPal Credit please click here: PayPal Credit
The prices shown include FREE UK delivery for orders over £50 or £6.50 for orders under £50
We can ship to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The lead time on most items is normally on a 1-2 day delivery, subject to availability. Please call to check availability.