Endless Summer Wooden Pools in 3 sizes
£8,595.00 – £9,695.00 inc VAT
- Product Literature
- Delivery & Payment
- Additional information
The Endless Summer Wooden Swimming Pools Range
Turn your dreams into reality with one of our range of Endless Summer Wooden Swimming Pools which offer you an easy to build pool (using the put together log-lap kit system) which come in 3 standard sizes available of the shelf, for immediate delivery.
This range of wooden pools can be used above ground or submerged into the ground.
Please take a look at the installation manual at the bottom of this page for more information as these pool kists are delivered on pallets.
2. Sizes available are:
- 4.2m Deluxe Octagon pool (1.3m Deep)
- 4.7m x 2.9m Deluxe Sport stretched Octagon pool (1.3m Deep)
- 6m x 4.2m Deluxe Octagon pool (1.3m Deep)
3. Equipment Included
- Wooden Surround – A single plank wooden deck plank 300mm wide, 50mm thick shows quality and adds strength to the top lip of the pool
- Entry Ladder – Manufactured from 316 grade stainless steel, with a double top tread and added structural support bar to reduce liner wear where it is needed most.
- Exit Ladder – Beautifully crafted to match the rest of the pool, with hardwood treads and soft wood sides
- Flow & Return fittings – Full size skimmers with inlets and suction fittings to match
- Steel Brackets – The Steel plates and foot shoes used in the construction of the Endless Summer pool have been designed to remove the need for extra external bracing found on other timber pools. All this adds up to give one of the strongest free standing pools on the market.
- Log-Lap Assembly – The Scandinavian redwood walls are professionally notched in house on state of the art machinery, to guarantee ease of build and maximise the strength of the construction.
- The Liner – comes in a choice of 5 colours (as below)
- Filtration Kit – Sand Filter including the media or a Cyclone Multi Pump/Filter.
- Maintenance Kit
- Solar Cover
You can also add to this range (please ask for more information):
Fastlane Swimming Machine (Counter Current) easy to install
4. Filtration Kit
The Certikin Aquaspeed swimming pool pump is available in a choice of sizes from 0.5HP to 3HP. It has a single piece fiberglass pump body to ensure maximum strength and durability. The solid clear pump lid allows for easy inspection of the pump basket. It is suitable for salt chlorinated pools and has a hydraulically efficient impeller and diffuser design for maximum hydraulic output whilst minimising turbulence. Completely self priming pump from Certikin available comes in single and three phase. Suitable for both pools and spas and can be used on salt-chlorinated pools – the perfect pump!
- Solid clear pump lid for easy inspection of the pump basket
- Secondary seal for added pump motor protection
- Comes complete with 2- quick connect unions for ease of installation
- 316 grade mechanical seal
- Suitable for salt chlorinated pools
- UV stabilised and corrosion resistant pump body
- TUV approved
Please note we can offer upgraded Pump Filter sets, so please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
The Multicyclone is a pre-filter that is used in conjunction with a sand filter to reduce the back-washing frequency and to extend the life of the sand filter’s media. The Multicyclone Plus has all the benefits of the ever popular Multicyclone with the addition of a 40ft2 cartridge filter located in the upper housing.
Incoming water enters the hydro-cyclone’s tangentially, generating a strong centrifugal effect. The sediment particles are then spun out to the hydro cyclone’s wall and spiral down into the sediment chamber. The filtered water then migrates towards the centre of the hydro-cyclone where the water reserves and spirals upwards and through a 40ft2 cartridge element before exiting the Multicyclone Plus. The addition of the cartridge element provides the highest standard of filtration possible with very little need for cleaning. The majority of the sediment is removed by the hydro-cyclone’s. The sediment level can be visually monitored through the Multi-cyclone’s clear sediment bowl. The pressure gauge located at the top of the unit indicates when the cartridge requires cleaning. The cartridge can easily be removed by undoing the locking ring.
The Multicyclone is cleaned by simply opening the purge valve. Only 15 litres of water is discharged to clean the MultiCyclone of sediment.
5. Heating the pool
If you are looking to heat your pool, you have the choice of two options:
- Electric Heater which is cheap to buy but expensive to run
- Heat Pump which is slightly more expensive to buy but is a lot cheap to run .
1/ Electric Heater which is cheap to buy but expensive to run and will heat your pool all year long.
You will achieve 1kw of heat output into the water for every 1kw of power used from your supply. So works out a lot more expensive to run than the Heat pump option.
|9Kw Elecro Evolution Electric Pool Heater,|
2/ If you are looking to use a Heat Pump to keep the running cost down then you have to decide which months of the year you want to swim:
- Summer (May – Sep)
- Extended Season (Apr – Oct)
- All Year
Once you have decided this you can than look to see which heat pump is the best one for you. Now this will vary depending on the pool’s location in the country as the outside air temperature is drastically different in Scotland from Cornwall’s air temperatures (taking into account the worst temperatures at night and the coldest parts of the period you choose).
We can help size the correct unit for you to ensure you achieve the desired water temperature (normal temp for this pool is 28 degrees, and it should not be heated over 30 degrees as this reduces the life span of the liner).
As a rough guide for this pool we have added some options at the top of this listing for you, but here is a explanation to the season to expect from each. Please bear in mind that you can never over size a heat pump but the results of under sizing it will mean you will not have the water temperature you require for the period you want. In addition to this, if you are further up North (in a colder area) please increase the size of your heat pump to compensate for the colder outside air temperatures:
The size of the heat pump needed will depend on the water volume of the pool, we are making the assumption that the pool will be heated to 28 degrees and will be covered with all solar cover for 20 hours a day with a single-phase power supply.
If any of these factors change please advise us as we can look at the recommendations again for you to be accurate.
Here is a guide to heat pumps we would recommend for each of these three pools – Please click on the link below to see the product information:
|Pool||Water Volume||Summer Use (May-Sep)||Extended Season Use (Apr-Oct)
||All Year Use
|4.2m Endless Summer Deluxe Octagon Wooden Pool||12m3||SunSpring 7kw||Thermotec Eco Fun 8.5kw
|Thermotec Inverter with Wi-Fi 12kw|
|4.7m x 2.9m Endless Summer Deluxe sport Octagon Wooden Pool||13m3||SunSpring 7kw||Thermotec Eco Fun 8.5kw||Thermotec Inverter with Wi-Fi 12kw|
|6m x 4.2m Endless Summer Deluxe Sport Octagon Wooden Pool||23m3||Thermotec Eco Fun 11.5kw||Thermotec Eco Fun 13.5kw||Thermotec Inverter with Wi-Fi 20kw|
6. Walu Woodstar safety Cover:
Available in a choice of colours:
The Walu Woodstar Above Ground Safety Cover is a sister product to the successful Walu Evolution specifically designed for above-ground wooden pools. It features a wheel-operated roll up system which is easily removable and makes handling the cover extremely easy. Covers have round, double grooved anodised aluminium support poles, reinforced flexible composite fabric with anti-abrasion treatment, and stainless steel ratchets along one width. The cover is easily anchored to the sides of the pool by stainless steel hooks, with a quick fastening system and quick release.
Support poles span the full width of the pool making the cover ideal for shaped pools, as well as rectangular pools. We can supply covers for any size or shape pool, up to a maximum pool size of 10m x 5m (approx. 33ft x 16ft).
Covers can be made to incorporate ladder cut outs centrally to one end of the pool. The pool surround must be at least 50cm above ground level for operation.
Whilst our range of pool safety equipment can help to safeguard children and pets around the pool, it is no substitute for responsible supervision. Children must still be supervised at ALL TIMES. It takes just 2 seconds and 2 inches of water for a child to drown.
We will manufacture your cover to suit your pool exactly, whatever its dimensions or shape, up to a maximum pool size of 10m x 5m (approx. 33ft x 16ft)
Please call us or email us for more information, or to discuss your requirements.
- Available in opaque to slow down the development of algae. Colours: Almond, Green, Sand, Grey, Anthracite, Swiss green, or Blue (NOT available in translucent)
- Suitable for above-ground wooden pools
- Suitable for rectangular pools or shaped pools
- Maximum pool dimensions of 10m x 5m (approx. 33ftx 16ft). Must be at least 50cm above ground level for operation.
- Manufactured to French standard NF P 90-308
- Patented system of individual composite panels
- Reinforced flexible composite fabric with anti-abrasion treatment
- Round anodised aluminium support poles with wear strips
- Stainless steel fixings
- Ratchets along one width
- Cover is easily anchored to the sides of the pool by hooks
- Quick fastening system
- Removable wheel-operated roll up system
- Suitable for all seasons
- Maximum safety for children and pets
- Stops evaporation and avoids heat loss
- Keeps your pool clean in all seasons
- 3 year warranty
7. Installation and Assembly
The pool can be assembled by most competent DIY installers, or the customer can choose to use a local carpenter or handy-man to assemble the pool.
However, we do have some engineers across the country that we may be able to recommend, please give us your full address for us to take a look for a recommendation for you in your area.
A qualified electrician should be used to run the power supply to the pool and to make the necessary connections.
The pool can be laid on a flat, level concrete slab to take the weight of the pool and to avoid it moving or sinking once filled with water.
This pool comes with a Styrofoam base plus a foam base underlay to help protect the liner from damage which is supplied with the pool.
Please see the user manual for details of how to install the pool
Please ensure that you have sufficient time, labour, tools and the skill required to assemble the pool before purchasing
Please contact us if you have any queries
8. Delivery and Packing Details
These pools are currently on a 12 week lead time due to the high demand we recommend ordering the pool as early as possible for 2021 to save disappointment.
We offer free delivery to most postal address’s in the UK, unless you are in a remote area where our courier may charge a small fee.
The wooden pool will be delivered in several large wooden pallets on a high sided lorry with a fork lift
Before delivery, the delivery company should call you to arrange a suitable delivery date
When the lorry arrives at your property the driver will unload onto your drive. Please note a lot of delivery drivers will not deliver to a gravel drive, please specify if your property has a gravel drive.
We would recommend you have additional help to move the pool to a dry position free from sunlight for storage until the pool will be installed.
Please inform us in advance if your property has restricted access for large vehicles
The warranty on the Endless Summer pool range is
- 10 years on the structure of these wooden pools
10. Product Literature
|Endless Summer Brochure|
|Walu Woodstar Safety Cover Brochure|
|Walu Woodstar Safety Cover Installation manual|
If you need any assistance or advice, please Contact Us and our friendly team will be happy to assist
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
for all enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Customer Photo Gallery:
Section of the floor is being removed to lay a concrete base
Concrete base poured and left to dry
First layer of the wood has been laid showing the strapping system
The wooden structure is ready for the skimmer, liner etc to be fitted
The completed Endless Summer Pool showing the plant housing at this end
The Endless Summer Pool looking fabulous
|Endless Summer Brochure|
|Walu Woodstar Safety Cover Brochure|
|Walu Woodstar Safety Cover Installation manual|
We accept all major credit and debit cards, Bank Transfer (BACS) and PayPal
For details of PayPal Credit please click here: PayPal Credit
The prices shown include FREE UK delivery for orders over £50 or £6.50 for orders under £50
We can ship to any country. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
The lead time on most items is normally on a 1-2 day delivery, subject to availability. Please call to check availability.