The Quartoo DIY Wooden Pools comes in 4 sizes with the amazing option to add an overflow also known as an infinity edge. This pool is simple to install and can be placed above ground, semi-submerged or fully submerged offering you an amazing array of options to create your perfect pool. Unlike other DIY timber pools this comes with galvanised metal Supports which are placed into reinforced concrete which is why these pools can be fully submerged in to the ground. You could transform your garden and your life with ease and at an unbelievable price. When fully submerged these pools are just as beautiful, sleek and elegant as a custom panel or one piece pool.
Beautifully constructed using the highest quality materials including treated grade 4 red pinewood with dovetail joints and stainless steel supports.
10 year wood warranty
Using the options below you can create your ultimate pool including lights and heating. Our heaters compliment these pools beautifully and have been specifically designed to offer maximum heat with low running costs.
Our team are always on hand to help with any build questions, alternatively we can recommend an installer in your area
- Wooden frame
- All structure hardware
- Wooden coping in exotic hardwood
- Antibacterial felt underlay
- 0.75 light blue liner
- Red pinewood external stairs
- Sand filter with 6 way valve and all accessories such as hoses and sand
- 12m3/h Pump (8m3/h ofr 3m x 5m)
- 2 wide angled skimmers and 2 inlets
- Maintenance Kit including vacuum cleaner, scoop, rod etc)
- Chemical start up kit
- Wooden finishing profiles for metal supports
Please note carriage fees may apply. Please call us to find out more.
|Interlocking Corner Joints
||Hardwood External Stairs
||Coping Corner Trim
||Internal Corner Profile
Sizes available are:
- 3m x 5m x (1.33m Deep)
- 3.5m x 6.6m (1.33m Deep)
- 3.5m x 9.8m (1.46m Deep)
- 3.9m x 8.2m (1.46m Deep)
OverFlow Infinity Edge Options:
You can have the overflow on the long edge of your pool or the short end depending how your pool is situated in your garden, and what would suit your view.
Quartoo Wooden Pool shown with overflow on the long edge
Optional Extras Available:
We offer a wide range of options which are compatible with this pool including cleaners, lights, pool covers etc.
Please click on an image below to see details for the option: -
Heating your pool:
The size of the heat pump needed will depend on the water volume of the pool, we are making the assumption that the pool will be heated to 28 degrees and will be covered with all solar cover for 20 hours a day with a single-phase power supply.
If any of these factors change please advise us as we can look at the recommendations again for you to be accurate.
- 3m x 5m x (1.33m Deep) - 20m3 of water - We would recommend for Summer use only (May - Sep) SunSpring 10kw Heat pump / for extended use we would recommend Thermotec Inverter 12kw or for all year the Thermotec Inverter 17kw
- 3.5m x 6.6m (1.33m Deep) - 31m3 of water - We would recommend for Summer use only (May - Sep) SunSpring 14kw Heat pump (hard wired unit) / for extended use we would recommend Thermotec Inverter 17kw or for all year the Thermotec Inverter 20kw
- 3.5m x 9.8m (1.46m Deep) - 50m3 of water - We would recommend for Summer use only (May - Sep) Thermotec Inverter 20kw / for extended use we would recommend Thermotec Inverter 24kw or for all year the Thermotec Inverter 29kw
- 3.9m x 8.2m (1.46m Deep) - 47m3 of water - We would recommend for Summer use only (May - Sep) Thermotec Inverter 20kw / for extended use we would recommend Thermotec Inverter 24kw or for all year the Thermotec Inverter 29kw
Installation and Assembly
The pool can be assembled by most competent DIY installers, or the customer can choose to use a local carpenter or handy-man to assemble the pool.
A qualified electrician should be used to run the power supply to the pool and to make the necessary connections.
This pool requires a concrete base as per the instruction manual below.
The steels are to be set into the concrete base in the correct position to ensure the pool/water weight is supported fully.
Underlay is supplied with the pool which is laid under the liner to help protect it from damage
Please see the user manual for details of how to install the pool
Please ensure that you have sufficient time, labour, tools and the skill required to assemble the pool before purchasing
Please contact us if you have any queries
These pools are made to order
The lead time on purchasing one of these pools is 4-6 weeks.
We offer delivery to most postal address's in the UK, unless you are in a remote area where our courier will charge a fee
You will have 2 options:
The wooden pool will be delivered in several large wooden pallets on a high sided lorry which you will need to unload (so plenty of help will be required)
You can choose to have the pool delivered on a Hiab lorry which will allow the driver to use a crane to lift the pallets on to your property/driveway.
Before delivery, the delivery company should call you to arrange a suitable delivery date
When the lorry arrives at your property the driver will unload onto your drive. Please note a lot of delivery drivers will not deliver to a gravel drive, please specify if your property has a gravel drive.
We would recommend you have additional help to move the pool to a dry position free from sunlight for storage until the pool will be installed.
Please inform us in advance if your property has restricted access for large vehicles
The warranty on the Gardipool pool range is
- 10 years on the structure of these wooden pools
If you need any assistance or advice, please Contact Us and our friendly team will be happy to assist
for more information, also see our FAQs page
All items sold in accordance with our terms and conditions
for all enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com